- Gaim - I wish gaim would show me as "away" automagically. Lq started typing at me the morning (from Oz) but guess what? I was still at home in bed. (Aside to Lq: hope you and A are having lekker time - thanks for message!)
- BLAM! - Read this with excitement. Finally worked out that it only disappears from the GNOME notification panel area when I've read/ma
- GNOME notification panel area: a bone of contention with some people. When I close gaim, it keeps running in the notification panel (the behaviour I want). When I close BLAM! the application quits completely.
- Why xscreensaver still looks like it did when I first started using it, by JWZ.
- The bus hit a car on the way in this morning gouging a hole in the car's front tyre.
- Liverpool is the most modern and forward-looking city in Britain - they're banning smoking.
Thursday, October 21, 2004
Gaim, BLAM!, notification panel, xscreensaver, bus, Liverpool, workrave, Lq